
This was my first trip to New York. My brother Brady and his fiance' Nicole finally tied the knot on 09.09.09! Their wedding was in Central Park and their wedding luncheon was at the Metrazur restaurant in Grand Central Station. We stayed in a hotel right in Times Square...it was quite an experience! While we were there, we saw a couple of shows on Broadway (Shrek and The 39 Steps), visited some of the New York icons, went to the Manhatten Temple, walked across the Brooklyn Bridge, visited Ground Zero, ate at some REALLY good restaurants, experienced New York transportation (taxi, subway, bus)....we had a really good time. I am so glad to have been a part of Brady and Nicole's wedding and also to finally experience New York City!
May we never forget: a memorial at Ground Zero







2 comments:
Jenny ... great photos!!! Aren't you pleased with them? I love the movement of the people in Grand Central Station! And your BB picture ... I will always wished I would have joined you!!! Glad you had a fun time!
I had so much fun with you in NYC! Where is the picture of us plowing through the oncoming 100,000 people on the way BACK over the bridge? :)
Post a Comment