http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/westonjenny/Little%20Things%20Blog/BESTHEARTEDIT.jpg

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mountain Picnic


We are so lucky to live so close to the mountains. I don't know why we don't go more often because we have so much fun when we do! Last Saturday night we went to a picnic area up the canyon to roast hot dogs for dinner with my brother and his family. And of course you can't have a fire without making smores! Thanks Chris and Jenn for a fun evening!


Photobucket
Porter hanging out with Dad

Photobucket
The best picture I coud get of Reagan--what a stinker!

Photobucket
Jake and his cousins Calvin and Aaron

Photobucket
Enjoying every bite!

Photobucket
Perfection!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

What a FUN time!!!! The last picture of the marshmallow is "mouth watering"!!!!! Love them!

Smith Family said...

Whenever we visit family in the SLC area, the only thing my kids want to do is, "Go up the canyon and cook out!" I totally miss it!