This year, I spent most of my time and energy on Ty's Halloween costume. So when it came to my kids, I just pulled out the old costumes and told them to pick one from years' past. Jake didn't even want to bother taking a picture in his costume. "Just use my picture from the last time I wore it," he said. Well, that was 3 years ago in 2007! So if he looks a little young in his picture, well he is. But his costume looks the same!
Don't know who he is? He is Ash Ketchum from Poke'mon! We were really big into Poke'mon 3 years ago. Not so much anymore--nevertheless, it is what he chose to wear this year.
Porter didn't have a hard time choosing Darth Vadar. I thought he made a pretty cute Darth Vadar myself.
Reagan wasn't that excited about past costumes, so I gave in to her and took her to the costume store. This is what she chose.
I'm not really sure what she is, but she looked really cool! Maybe a bird, or just a really pretty girl in black feathers!
As for Ty's costume, it is seriously the greatest costume ever. I have yet to take his picture in it though. I need to convince him to put it on one more time just so I can take his picture. You'll just have to wait!!!
3 comments:
We are DYING to see Nacho. Please post!!!
Yes Ty! Even Reagan let her picture be taken! What fun pictures and I love the chained ghost! xoxoxoxo
So cute!
Post a Comment