{1st Grade}
Porter is starting to read the Magic Tree House books. Yesterday we went to the library and checked out four of them. I was thinking they would probably last him until Christmas. Was I wrong! He started reading the minute we got home. I had to force him to stop to eat dinner, and I had to force him to stop to go to bed. He diligently kept track of his reading minutes for his reading chart for school. He read 253 minutes! In one day! He ended up finishing all four books by 10:00pm. I am so grateful that my kids love to read, and I hope it continues throughout their lives.
1 comment:
Porter - we are so happy that you read well, but more happy that you enjoy reading. This will benefit you your whole life in everything you do! We are very proud of you! xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment