http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/westonjenny/Little%20Things%20Blog/BESTHEARTEDIT.jpg

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Cookies

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I love decorating sugar cookies at Christmastime.  It reminds me of when we did this with my family when I was little.  I even use the exact same cookie cutters of the christmas tree, bell and star that my mom used to use (thanks mom for giving them to me.  I LOVE to use them!)  Ty gets pretty serious about decorating cookies--he gets really creative and we all love what he comes up with!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

How fun! Looking at these pictures does bring back a lot of memories. Except your dad never helped decorate, he just ate them Way to go Ty! xoxoxoxo

Margaret said...

PS I love to give things to my kids that they remember using when they were little. So thanks Jenny, for giving me the opportunity to do that! Love you guys! xoxoxo