Thursday, January 28, 2010
my birthday dinner
Every year for my birthday, my mom and dad have us over for a special birthday dinner. I get to choose what I want, and the choice is always the same. Pot roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, green beans, a toss salad, and chocolate cake! My kids so look forward to this dinner too! Thanks Mom for the AWESOME birthday dinner!!! (At some point, I will be putting the recipe for my mom's chocolate cake on my food blog!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I guess that dinner can't be a bad legacy to leave. Love having the family for dinner, the only time dad gets a good, full, homemade meal xoxo
It looks yummy! I pick the very same thing when it's my birthday ... exactly! Can't wait for March to come so I can eat this dinner! Happy Birthday Jenny!
I was at Mom's the day before for awhile, and was deliciously tortured smelling that cake in the oven!
Post a Comment