Tonight I got to take Jake to the BYU vs. U of U basketball game at the Marriott Center. He got an extra ticket for Christmas to invite a friend, and he invited his cousin Kaden. We tried to get down to Provo early enough to go to the BYU Bookstore, but it was closed by the time we got there. Bummer! We ate dinner at the Cougar Eat (do they even call it that anymore??) then headed over to the Marriott Center.
BYU was sporting some pretty awesome uniforms tonight. They were one of four NCAA teams chosen to wear the color pink to raise awareness for cancer. It was a bit of a shock at first seeing them in bright pink shoes! But it was for a great cause. We all had a lot of fun at the game. Thanks Jake for being such an awesome kid!!!!
2 comments:
I thought the first photo was going to be of a team that maybe Reagan was on! Pretty awesome that he wanted to invite a cousin :-) What was the final score?
Porter and I had fun while you were gonelxoxoxo
Post a Comment