http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/westonjenny/Little%20Things%20Blog/BESTHEARTEDIT.jpg

Thursday, February 18, 2010

teaching moments

Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is one reason why I think Ty is the greatest dad in the world.  He needed to take apart the computer to upgrade something, and he immediately brought the boys over so they could see the inside of a computer up close.  When I have a job to do, most of the time I'd rather do it without the kids around so I can get it done faster.  This is one of those "little things" that really is a "big thing."  Thanks, Ty, for being such a great example to me!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Looks to me like you are going to have several computer whiz's in your family. How grateful we should be for patient parents. I'm afraid you take after me. How we love Ty and all of you!xoxoxo

DebbieT. said...

Kudos to Ty for caring more about his boys than getting a job done quickly. Moments like those are the ones your boys will remember as they grow up and become fathers themselves. Ty is changing your family tree!