http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/westonjenny/Little%20Things%20Blog/BESTHEARTEDIT.jpg

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Get Mad Every Day.....by Porter

Porter had an assignment in Kindergarten to make a book. He asked Reagan to help him with his homework. They went downstairs, and Porter came up a little later with this. I think it is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! You have to really know Porter to appreciate his book. He does have issues controlling his temper, and he knows it too.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

porter mad book 8

3 comments:

Margaret said...

great book Porter. Grandpa and I loved it. It takes a big person to admit that sometimes they get mad. Did you get the pictures I sent you?xoxoxoxo

Shauna said...

OH MY HECK ... it is the cutest thing ever!!!!!! Please tell him that I LOVE his book!!! =)

Brooke said...

Jenny- this book is amazing! Your kids are so smart! He is so mature for kindergarten. I am really excited to have started a blog! Don't know how great it will be, but I like the idea of keeping a record. We will see how it goes- your blog gives me great ideas- my pictures won't be as amazing as yours, but hey anything is better than nothing! :)