http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/westonjenny/Little%20Things%20Blog/BESTHEARTEDIT.jpg

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cabin Workday

Photobucket

Today was cabin workday.  Ty and Jake worked with Kaden and Calvin to clear up dead branches from the sides of the road (also working but not pictured were my dad, 2 brothers, and a niece--way to go Kayley!)  They worked hard, but the best part was that they had fun working together!  We really do look forward to cabin workday once a year.

Photobucket

While the guys worked, I hung out at the cabin with Reagan, Porter, my mom and 2 of my nieces.  I love just sitting out on the porch, and it is always a treat when you see a hummingbird at the feeder! 

3 comments:

Margaret said...

great pictures Jenny. Workday is fun - only - because my family is involved. Dad loved the hummingbird and I copied it for him. xoxoxoxoxoxo

Smith Family said...

We had a family cabin when I was growing up; it was one of my favorite places in the world. Enjoy!

Brooke said...

cute pics Jenny- we miss you guys! :)