http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/westonjenny/Little%20Things%20Blog/BESTHEARTEDIT.jpg

Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School

Photobucket
Porter, 1st Grade


Photobucket
Jake, 5th Grade

Today was the first day of school!  We had a super fun summer, and I'm not sure if my kids were ready for it to end.  Luckily my kids love school, and I'm sure in no time they will have forgotten all about summer!  Jake came home and said, "My teacher is nicer than all of my other teachers put together!"  Porter came home and said, "There are two things I don't like about first grade.  Number one: the homework is too easy, and number two: it is toooo long!"

Not only was it a big day for them but for me as well.  Porter started first grade which means that all of my kids are in school all day.  I have a long list of projects and such that I want to do that I have never had time for.  I can't wait to get some stuff done!

(I have yet to take Reagan's picture.  It is on my "to do" list!)

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Grandpa and I hope you both have a great school year! Remember Grandpas advice: always be good to your teacher. We love you! xoxoxoxoxo

Brooke said...

Really cute pictures Jenny- I love reading your blogs!:)

Smith Family said...

This is my first year with all my kids in school, too. Enjoy all those projects! (As for me, I doubled my school load and it's kicking my hiney!)