http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/westonjenny/Little%20Things%20Blog/BESTHEARTEDIT.jpg

Sunday, August 7, 2011

More Pictures from Washington...

I have so many fun pictures of our trip.  Here's some more of the fun we had!


Photobucket
This is on a ferry....it was very windy!  And cold.  We rode the ferry several times and the boys thought it was the greatest thing ever.


Photobucket
The Seattle skyline taken from the ferry.

Photobucket
Our cute little niece Brielle.  She loved to play in the water!




Photobucket
Porter was very brave getting into a kayak all by himself.  This is Ty teaching him how to steer and paddle.  I love how patient and kind Ty is when he is teaching our kids.


Photobucket
Jake having fun in the kayak.

Photobucket
Cute Reagan and Taylor! The Brockbanks (Ty's sister and husband and 6 kids) and Ty's parents came up for a couple of days as well. We went to Whidbey island with them where they both grew up.


Photobucket
This was taken in Coupeville on Whidbey Island.

Photobucket
This was also in Coupeville. I just thought these kayaks would make a cool picture with all the colors!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Very, VERY fun pictures of your trip!!! I too, love the last one with all the color!!!!!!!!