http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/westonjenny/Little%20Things%20Blog/BESTHEARTEDIT.jpg

Sunday, September 25, 2011

a beautiful day

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Porter's baptism was yesterday. I can't believe my youngest is baptized! Porter is such a sweet kid and was very touched by the spirit at his baptism. Later that evening Porter and I were running some errands and he exclaimed "Mom I only have 2 sins so far!" He was excited to take the sacrament today to be as clean as he was right after his baptism. I love how happy he looks in these pictures! I feel so blessed to have the best family in the world!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Porter was so happy, as we all were! It was a wonderful service! And we had a lot of fun afterwards! That is a darling picture, I need a copy!

Proud mom and Grandma! xoxoxoxo

Shauna said...

What a CUTE family picture!!!! Love it!

Susan Hansen said...

What a beautiful, sweet family! Porter. . . SO CUTE!