http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/westonjenny/Little%20Things%20Blog/BESTHEARTEDIT.jpg

Thursday, August 20, 2009

here i go....

So, I don't really know how to blog. How do I start? What should my first post be? It had better be good or people will think I'm a dork. I am a very personal person with my feelings, and it feels weird to post stuff that other people will read. Kinda scary. But I'm going to try it and just see what happens. So here I go...




I love this kid. He is my youngest. He starts Kindergarten in 4 days. He's had this blanket since birth, and in 4 days blanket will be confined to the house. Porter's most comforting thing on earth is to "corner" his blanket (see picture). "All I want to do is corner my blanket and watch Noggin." Porter himself made up that term, and it just fits perfectly. We'll see how the transition goes.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

YAHOO! You did it and I LOVE your first post!!!! Let us know how he does without his blanket!!!!! Good luck Porter!!!

Ty said...

Life without blanky - what will it be like?

Carin Davis said...

Yay!!!!! I love it too! Thanks for sharing it with me!!!! I will be back! :)