http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/westonjenny/Little%20Things%20Blog/BESTHEARTEDIT.jpg

Friday, August 21, 2009

my challenge

This kid was sent to me to bring out all of my weaknesses. He is my refiners fire, no doubt. And I love him for it. Jake is a boy of extremes. He is the most loving and affectionate kid I know, but also the most temperamental, ornery, volatile (I could go on) kid I know. What they say about opposites certainly applies to Jake--the joy he brings us is as exceeding as is the pain!


This picture was taken 2 years ago. It's my favorite one of Jake because it is a rare (and I mean RARE) thing to have a picture of Jake with a genuine expression of happiness on his face. I love it.


This is Jake's usual response when I try to take a picture of him.


or this.


and this is my personal favorite.

So my challenge is to capture REAL photos of Jake. I'll keep trying!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh, that last picture of Jake is so funny! ;)