http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/westonjenny/Little%20Things%20Blog/BESTHEARTEDIT.jpg

Saturday, April 30, 2011

tulips

Photobucket

I have always loved tulips.  They remind me of my parents house growing up--I always looked forward to the tulips blooming.  Every time I look at them they make me happy.  Thanks Dad!!!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

We woke up to 9" of snow in our yard yesterday. Dad took a picture of the tulips peeking out of the snow. It is times like this I wish I had a blog to share pictures. By late afternoon, the snow was all gone! I guess tulips have become one of my favorites because they are so resilient and steadfast! xoxoxoxo

Smith Family said...

Tulips don't grow here, darn it. I loved them, too. They always felt like spring to me!

Shauna said...

Beautiful! I've been thinking a lot about you lately. How are you .... AND your tulips!! :) Hope to see you soon!